Naomi Osaka announces early comeback

Naomi Osaka will soon end her self-chosen break and return to the square. I know I ll play again, said the four-time Grand Slam winner on Monday in the HBO program The Shop .

Osaka had taken great attention in May as she returned to the french Open in the dispute over a pressboycott. Then she reported problems with depression and left the tournament in Wimbledon.

At the Olympic Games in Tokyo, the 23-year-old lit the fire and then started surprisingly in the second round.

I asked again, Osaka said: It s relatively important whether I lose profits or losing, I just want to have the pleasure of being back on the court.

GTA 5 | LAMAR Tries to ROAST FRANKLIN but FAILS Every Time

Articles and videos about the topic Experience top sport live on Dazn. Get your free month now!

She will give probably her comeback soon, supplemented the Japanese woman who had retreated for a few weeks after her third-round.

Comments

Popular Posts